Sunday, April 17, 2011

I have done my part

It's that time of the year again!

Yes yes..... time to visit http://www.hasil.gov.my/! and complete your e-filing!

This is my first year doing and it is not as complicated as I expected :)

I can show you step by step on how to do it kayyyyyy...

First, log on http://www.hasil.gov.my/



Next, click on e-Filing and you will get this page.



To get to the form, click Login e-Borang.



If you are an employee like me, without any income from business of your own, you should fill up Borang e-BE.



To log in Borang e-BE, you must have your IC number and your password. In order to get your password, you must register with LHDN beforehand.

To register, go back to LHDN's main page and click on e-Daftar.




And fill up the Borang Pendaftaran. You must also attach a copy of your IC with your Borang Pendaftaran and yes everything will be done online!



Upon receiving your Borang Permohonan, LHDN will send you a notification and you will get a Nombor Permohonan in case if you need to check on anything...



You will also be given a PIN number for your first time login... But seriously I have forgotten on how this PIN number thingy works... but yeah you'll only need the PIN number for your first time login ONLY.

Filling up the form was easy peasy... You are gonna need your EA Form (Get it from your employer) and as much receipt as possible... and click SUBMIT after filling up everything! heheh

Just in case if you have any enquiries, just call the hotline 1300-88-3010... To be honest, they were very helpful... I asked them lot's of silly question and they answered everything patiently okeyyyyy.....

And if you need someone to monitor you while filling up your e-BE form, you can drive to the nearest LHDN office... They have one dedicated cybercafe like room with many super duper friendy and helpful staff specially to handle and entertain anyone that needs help in filling up the form...

So hurry up... fill up your form and submit before the deadline yeah... I believe there are no reason why u can't submit your tax form on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment