Sunday, January 30, 2011

Don't be late

It is not unusual that I'm late for work... It's just that I'm not a morning person ...
-_____-
Totally unacceptable I knowwwwww.....

My daily resolution would be:
- To wake up early and be the first one to arrive at the office... or at least I get to go and have breakfast at the foodcourt before the working hour starts..
- To switch ON all the lights at the office in the morning...
- To park my car next to the lift at the parking.... or at least to be early enough to get a parking inside the building.....

Seriously I can't even remember when was the last time that I get to park my car in the building... Let alone to get a parking lot right next to the lift... To realise my RESOLUTIONS, I MUST wake up very early in the morning to get ready for work!

Well... this is the reason why we should wake up early and leave the house very very early.... Before the sunrise if possible....


Traffic Jam!!!!!

Cars are everywhere



Many cars on the left...


MORE cars on the right.... -____-

Lucky I have lots of food to keep me sane...


I have a slice of home made cake and home made muffin...


And a bag of toffee.... Oh also a remedy for my sore throat in my handbag... But i forgot to pack any drinks though...

Moral of the story: BE A MORNING PERSON!!??



No comments:

Post a Comment