Monday, January 24, 2011

Why I Blog...

This is the reason why i blog

I know its kinda lame but REALLY need to actually make full use of it. I used to have a camera before and the only thing it can do is to collect MORE dust on the shelf heheh... And it is still collecting dust today. sooooo... to make sure this Olympus FE5050 did not end up just like its friend, I'd better find some way to force myself to use it.

Initially, I was so tempted to get myself one of these



Sony Cybershot T99.... So sleek..... so sexy..... and almost paperthin in other words... STYLOlahh..

And so I went to the camera shop to try it out and walk out with my pink Olympus FE5050 due to the following reasons -___-:

  1. It is more user friendly... I don't know how to explain... go and try it yourself at your nearest camera shop... you'll feel the difference
  2. It has buttons.. T99 uses touch screen. I am not a big fan of touchscreen.... The feel is just not there. Also the touch screen is not as smooth as iphones and ipads..
  3. The scene mode is about the same for both camera... But Olympus FE5050 has a MAGIC filter... You know... the effects that LOMO can do... So it has Soft Focus, Punk, Pop Art, Pin Hole, Fish Eye and last but not least, Drawing. All 6 effects which i didn't get the chance to try all of it yett.... but here are
Punk



Yeah I went to the supermarket right after the camera shop...
and this is Drawing

Again the supermarket shelves this time without shopper with basket
4. For normal shooting, the picture was not bad at all... We will see more picture from this camera in other post....


No comments:

Post a Comment