Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So... Its true.....

I was told by my sister that if you want to lose weight, you must drink plenty of water.... Sounds ridiculous eh? or at least to me it does...

And today, as I was flipping through Malaysian Cosmopolitan, April 2010 (I knowww I should've recycle the magazine ages ago heheh..) I came across this short fact

Its Cosmopolitan Malaysian Version yah... so the articles are all in Malay
So the more your liquid intake, the higher your metabolism rate will be... the rationale behind it is that your body will use up energy to warm up the liquid before digesting it...That also means, the colder the liquid, the higher your metabolism rate will be as your body needs more energy to warm up the liquid..

Interesting fact eyy... so bottles up!

No comments:

Post a Comment