Thursday, March 24, 2011

Can I have a nearer parking space pleaseeee....

At my office building, we have a very very limited number of parking bays. So, if we want to get a decent no fuss and free parking we will have to reach the office building before 7.45 am!

To me, it's IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Well it is not actually impossible but I have to leave the house before 7 to be able to arrive before 7.45 am which means I have to be awake and out of bed before 5.30 am to get ready and leave the house before 7!

Ok because I am not a morning person, I will have to spend at least RM 8 just to park my car at any of the carpark around the office building.

If I'm lucky, I get to park at the carpark that is nearest to the entrance of the building. If not, I will have to pay RM 8 and do morning exercise before reaching the building entrance!

Again If I'm lucky, I get to park on the tarmac and walking to the building entrance would be a breeze. If not, I will have to park at this uneven surface that is no so friendly to my stilettos!

The totally uneven surface


Oh did I tell u how I sprained my ankle?


No comments:

Post a Comment