Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Royal Orchid

I have never flown on Thai Airways before.

I had my first experiance flying with That Airways to Bangkok last week and I must say that it was a good experiance!


 
We flown on a new aircraft back and forth..... I guess... because it was sooo canggih okeyyy... It has a TOUCHSCREEN TV attached to the seat in front of you. I've never seen one before... so it's either I'm the one who is jakun or the aircraft was really canggih.


Uh oh.. it also have a cup holder... I don't know how to explain but I think this picture would help.


See... so during takeoff and landing you can have your cup securely fastened to the cup holder... No need to call the stewardess to come and collect your cup.

The food was okey... We requested for halal food and honestly I have forgotten what was the main dish.... But we had Salmon and shrimp salad for appetizer (of course I only consume the salmon and shrimp only) and a super delicious apple crumble for dessert!


 
Eventhough our flight took only 1 hour 45 minutes, we were given a fluffy purple blanket to keep us warm in that 1 hour and 45 minutes. Most flight that I've flown didn't yah...


 
I have also discovered some other function of the blanket.

Can be used to reduce glare okey while watching movie.
But what I like most is......

THE LEGROOM!!!


 
It guarentees a comfortable flight to destination. But kindly ignore the grumpy steward and stewardess on order to enjoy your flight! They don't speak good English either and I guess that's what making them grumpy all the time so that the english speaking passanger did't try to make and effort to create a conversation with them. That was just my assumption ye...

Oh I forgot to mention Thai Airways gives every passenger 3 stalks(?) of orchid before leaving the aircraft.
All in all, the flight was indeed as smooth as silk.

No comments:

Post a Comment