Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Let's go....

I can't remember when was the last time I went to Zoo Negara. But I still remember my Lion overalls that I wore on my last trip to there!

Recently, I was given a task to handle an event that will be held in Zoo Negara and yesterday was my first visit to Zoo Negara (for a meeting) after gazillions of years!


The entrance
I don't think they will ever renovate it


The main entrance is still the same from as far as I can remember. We went to the side door to get our visitor passes (yes free entrance) to enter the Zoo compound.


The super cute visitors pass and I get the number 1

The much awaited moment has arrived..... The Zoo Tour!!!!!


The tram is still brand new or at least it looks new to me

We were taken on a tour on one of the tram mainly to familiarize ourselves with the event site. But we took that opportunity to be amused with the sight, smell and sound of any animals!



OMG the baby goat is so adorable!


Actually, there are 2 tapirs in the pool


It was fun... really.... I get to see a live Giraffe and it's next door neighbour, the Elephant... and I also get to listen to the tiger's roar (not actually roar)

Oh and our event will be on this coming Saturday, 5 March 2011 at Zoo Negara!

COME!

There will be lot's of activities that will keep you awake!

2 comments:

  1. nak masuk free boleh tak sis??
    plaseee
    hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jomm... tapi kena jadi volunteers... :):)jangan kata masuk Zoo, dalam kandang pun dia kasi masuk

    ReplyDelete