Monday, March 7, 2011

Raja Sehari

No no.... Not me... I'm not getting married yet... at least not in this month ;)

Raja Sehari is a new magazine that Ali get for me just because he heard me mentioned that Pesona Pengantin is the only malay wedding magazine. Yes yes... He is trying to prove me wrong! hehe...

But I was not totally wrong okeyy... This is the first edition of Raja Sehari! So I was right all the way until Karya Lagenda Sdn Bhd decided to publish this magazine!


The best part about first edition is that they have the basic tips that most magazine don't have because they have published the articles in their first edition... That was when I was a baby... I guesss... But it must be long long time ago...

But the downside would be...errrr again the articles... They don't have many articles... only the basic tips... eheh... and it did not have many pretty pictures in it yet..

I am looking forward for a better edition next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment