Monday, February 28, 2011

Terima Kasih Cinta

The title always resulting in me singing a song by Afghan!

Terima Kasih Cinta

That is also a title to a musical play that is now showing at Istana Budaya!

Anywaysss.... A friend of mine happen to have a few extra tickets and offerred it to us!!! Yeayyyy!!!

Ohh.. this is not my ticket...

It's not the most expensive tickets but it is not everyday that we were given a chance to watch musical for free yeah.

The musical was an adaptation from a movie, Cinta, which was released a few years ago.

We are among the first to arrive at Istana Budaya as some of us need to be there early to receive their customers. Yes! the company that we work with bought few tickets for loyal customers.




The free riders


The show was okey... I won't say that it is the best show everr... I like the singing and dancing part... but the dialogue part was boooring... or maybe it's just me I don't know but I did yawn a lot heheh sorry...

From my observation:

  1. Tony Eusoff can sing okeyyyy (I didn't know that)
  2. There's this little girl (Tony Eusoff's daughter in the show) she is sooo talented that she is the only one who can actually make the audience cry, laugh, happy, etc...
  3. Vince has the best-est voice... But he only sing once!
  4. I don't like the yellow team.
  5. Props were okey... but some of it was spoilt... they should get a new ones or else the audience will laugh at the saddest part of the show.
  6. Last but not least, if you are watching a show at Istana Budaya, do not buy seats at X row! it has the smallest legroom ever... Even smaller than AirAsia!

The legroom... My knee is touching pressed against the front seat!

To those who loves musicals, theatre, Istana Budaya, Norish Karman, Vince and love stories, I recommend you to spare some time and watch the show. The last show will be on 6 March so get your tickets now!

4 comments:

  1. ermmm... apa kata kita pegi makan... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. jangan pilih X row eh?

    dulu pernah nak pegi tgk teater kat istana budaya jugak. tapi belum tercapai lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ah.. sangatlah sempit tempat duduknya... Kalau macam Ali tuh confirm tak lepas punya

    ReplyDelete