Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Art of Managing Others

I have been neglecting my blog for 3 days...

My days were occupied with TRAINING! It's a part of my KPI that I need to complete 5 days every year. Yeayyy!!! I have 2 more days to go to achieve my KPI!

The training was activity based so I didn't manage to get any nap during the training. And as you can see from the title, the training is on how to manage others. As you may already know, we face different kind of people everyday with totally different attitude. So, it is best if we know how to handle them!


Our desks... 4 in a group and a lots of distractions

Lunchtime! Stalls by the roadside



Props for presentation


Presentation by the first team.... The Blue D-Va!
 Theoretically, it is not that hard to handle different kind of people.. the facilitator makes it sounds easy... I will implement it and will let you know the effectiveness of the theory! :):)

2 comments:

  1. Can share with us how to manage Mrs Rrrrrrr then...grrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure... can can.... Let's Master The art of keeping our tummy happy first!

    ReplyDelete