Sunday, February 13, 2011

Due date

My little red Myvi was due for service in November 2010!

That was like 2 MONTHS AGO!!!

Sorry car.... I did't realize the service stickers says 23 Nov 2010 until u sounded worse than T-Rex in Jurassic Park :(

Usually, I would take one day leave from work so that I could send my car for service as the service center would be less busy on weekdays. This time around, I could not afford to take any leave simply because I need my annual leaves for my end of year Holiday Gateway (if any -___-)

Lucky me I have my 'personal assistant' to help me.... ALI!!!!!


He contacted Perodua Service Centre to check if the queue is 'okey' today and to my relief, it was okay.... So YEAYY for my little red Myvi :):)

To Perodua Service Center!!! Zoooommm.....

See..no queue...

Usually, if I send my car to the service Center on weekdays, I'll just wait at the waiting area until they are done with my car but of course I'll bring my laptop or book to keep me a company. Afterall, it will only take about 1 hour during weekdays.

When I say waiting area, it is not like the waiting area at the clinic or hospital. This waiting area is fully equipped with all sorts of 'entertainment'.


The waiting area... Not too big but comfortable enough.

It has wifi which the passwords are plastered all over the wall so no matter where you are seated, you can always see the password without having to turn your head!

Internet access Yeayy!!
If you forgot to take your breakfast before servicing your car, you don't have to worry... They have refreshment counter.. Usually the refreshment would be coffee, tid bits and mineral water. There's also TV with astro in the waiting area but I forgot to snap a picture of it heheh...

Some of the other facilities

They have 3 or more of this thingy where it can lift your car so the mechanic can see what's at the bottom of your car


Can do balancing for tyres



Happy place for the customers

But on Weekends plus my car needs a major service, it will take a longer time. They promised me that my car would be ready in 4 hours and they would inform when the car is ready. Phewwwww.....

Ali pick me up from the service center and home we go. Until I received this SMS



And we lift our lazy bums, abandon our DVD's, go to the ATM and collect the car.

 So... my dearest red Myvi, I will try my very best to send you for service as the stated date on the service sticker and thank you very much for being a good car. That includes for not being very high mantainence in every way. :)

2 comments:

  1. cool review!!! tp lupa ambil gamba tauke kedai yg sporting tuu! uncle tia ping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sukati jer tukar nama dia... Nama dia Pia Ting laaa... I baru check namecard dia kayyyy

    ReplyDelete