Sunday, February 20, 2011

Marketing Strategy

Do you know that almost everything that you see or hear everyday is Marketing?

Errr... Do I sound like Marketing Teacher?

Well, I just couldn't help myself.... There are everywhere!!!! I am watching Kate and Leopold with my sister  (yes now now watching while writing) and she pointed out that almost all of Starbucks Paper cup on the meeting table in that movie has their logo facing the audience. That's a part of Marketing as well!

This is Marketing too... Buy 2 huge boxes of cornflakes for RM 9.99!



The original price would be RM 11 something each!


Must finish the 2 boxes before 15 July 2011!

The truth is, this is one of the marketing strategy. Kellogs need to clear off the cornflakes stocks that is about to expire. So they bundle it and make it much cheaper than usual. It's a win win situation! We, the hard core cornflakes fan can get cheap cornflakes and Kellogs can clear off their stocks. Yeayy!!

Now I can have cornflakes with raisin every morning! (with nasi lemak or roti canai after that!)

2 comments:

  1. i havent had cornflakes for years... seriously...years.. cause im lactose intolerant.. need to find away around this.. does it taste good with soya milk? hmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... So sorry to hear that (talking as a huge fan of cornflakes). I have a friend who had cornflakes with soy milk and she's lovin' it. I guess it should taste ok and nothing unusual about it...

    ReplyDelete