Sunday, February 6, 2011

Printed Material

Date : 5 February 2011 (Saturday)

It's my cousin's engagement day.

And.....

For the first time I voluntarily appoint myself as the un-official photographer! :D

Taking pictures using my not so brand new Olympus FE 5050. I mentioned this camera in my first post.

Downside is that there will no evidence that you were there as you'll be busy taking pictures of others...

Alsooooo..... you will be shoving foods down your throat as people will need you to be at other places (besides the buffet table) to take more pictures of other people...

Anyway.... I was just too excited about being the un-official photographer so I printed out the pictures on the very same day!

To my amazement, the printed photo quality was Ahh-maaayyyy-zing!

See example below. The only picture with ME in it as an evidence.

The hard copy and soft copy

Snapshot of the hard copy
Again I'm in love with my not so expensive pocket camera.

And now I can't wait to shove the photo album to my aunt and cousins. Hope they like it!

2 comments: