Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gigantic!

I was watching TV when I heard someone shouting at the front gate. I ignored it and continued watching TV. 

And then the door bell rings!

It was like 10 pm and everyone is either home or has a house key. I was seriously scared okeyyy... First it was the shouting and then the door bell and It's 10 pm not am. So I have all the rights to be scared.

Ran to brother's room, shaking his door screaming (err not really) to get him out and see what's happening outside.

We open the door and saw
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
UNCLE

Who lives next door holding a big red plastic bag!

Uncle: I'm back and I bought you this BIG PINEAPPLE (Showing us the huge pineapple in the plastic bag)

So here it is... the GIGANTIC pineapple!

And it's heavy too


7 comments:

  1. separuh kita wat pajeri, separuh lagi kita wat cocktail nenas! sedapppppp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got an idea... hrrrmmm, nak try buat 'pineapple moist choc cake' hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahhhhh.... Idea yang bernassss.... make sure ada fresh pineapple seperti yang dijanjikan yea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eiiii... kalau strawberry takda dalam pasaran nak buat macam manaaa??? terima jerlaa nenas nihhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah... mcm pernahku ku 'tonton' drama ini.. weehuuu..

    ReplyDelete