Monday, February 7, 2011

Stray cat

Mama calls him Kuning

My sister calls him Gemuk

I call him Kucing

But Papa says NO!

So he stays as a stray cat.

Mama will save our leftovers for him

My sister would do the same too.

Papa has no idea... hehehe  >:)

Kuning/ Gemuk/ Kucing will be miao-ing for his food every morning, noon and night

We, the cat lovers will feed him with the leftovers.

But.... He will no longer have to eat our leftovers.

We bought him this!

Friskies! This is the only brand that we are familiar with

We were so excited when he 'miaos' for food and pour him a bowl full of Friskies.

He looked puzzled (or maybe he didn't. It's just us who are too over excited!)

He sniffs and starts eating. Yeayy!!


Stopped eating and looked at us (who over excitedly looking at him eating)



And continued eating.



See... It is so easy to convince a cat to eat strange food.

Today, as I stepped out of my car, I heard him miao-ing for food (He only miaos when he is hungry)

Poured him one bowl full of Friskies and I left (as in I leave the house to somewhere)


nom...nom...nom

Uh!... what's that?!

Nevermind....nom...nom...nom...
And when I reached home...

Sister : I don't think Gemuk likes Friskies

Me : Why?

Sister : He only ate half and then he stopped.

Me : Huh?

Sister : When I reach home from work, he miao-ed for food. So I poured him a bowl full of Friskies and he didn't finish it. Seee....... (pointing at the half empty bowl)

Me : Eh I fed him already laaaa before u.

So, today Kuning/ Gemuk/ Kucing had 1 and a half bowl of Friskies. Yeayyy!

He is so gonna be a fat stray cat!

5 comments: