Friday, February 18, 2011

Sambutan Maulidur Rasul

Date : 15 February 2011 (Tuesday)

Venue : Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin, Putrajaya

I couldn't sleep last night. I remembered hearing the clock strikes 1 (That's 1 in the morning yah).

As I was just to drift away into the la la land, I heard the horrible banging sound of my alarm clock!

It's 4.30 am! Must wake up!
Must reach office before 5.00 am!
OH CRAP! I'm late!

Oh well... It was still dark when I reached office (Ali drove me to office.. He's worried that I might fell asleep on the way to the office... Such a sweetheart :):)) and I am 15 minutes late....

Oh but I'm relieved to see many many men wearing Electric Blue Baju Melayu at the office lobby. And yes! the chosen theme color for the Company's Contingent is ELECTRIC BLUE! 

We left office to Putrajaya at about 5.45 am... Guys travel in nice big big bus with big big individual chairs and TV... Whereas the girls travel in a small bumpy coaster (Only 7 girls ladies to assist the guys before and after the parade especially in managing the F&B)

All ladies coaster.... Except the driver

Safely arrive in Putrajaya.. It's still dark okeyy
The driver drop us quite far from Masjid Tuanku Mizan.. but it's just a walking distance.

Walking to Masjid Tuanku Mizan.... and it's still dark

Magnificent view from Masjid Tuanku Mizan...

The arrival of Prime Minister... look closely you'll find him :)


Arrival of YDP Agong.... Again.... look closely
The whole event finishes at about 12 noon... Although we didn't get to go inside Masjid Tuanku Mizan during the official event, we waited until the end of the event outside the Masjid :)

Ali picked me up from my office and we went out for lunch with Afif!



2 comments: