Monday, February 14, 2011

Towards a healthier me

I didn't do much exercise these days.

It's not that I'm lazy... I'm just too busy with work... I promised Ali to go cycling after work but when I reached home It's already dark...

On weekends I'll be tooooo lazy tired to go cycling or do any kind of exercise. I'd rather catch up with my beauty sleep or DVD's (currently watcing The Proposal while writing although I'm working tomorrow and YES I work during Public Holidays which results in lack of time for exercise).

So last Sunday, Ali managed to get me lazy bum on a BICYCLE.

Instead of cycling to my house, he decided to dismantle his bike and shove the bike in his car and drove to my house. To show my appreciation, I dragged myself to cycle with him!

My 2 heroes... making sure that the bicycles are ready and safe

Today in history : Off we go......Weeeeehooooo....!!!!!


Getting the hang of it

Phewwww....



Okey so we cycled for 3.28 kilometres... A good start I guess
So 3.28 kilometers and I am already gasping for precious air....... And Ali wanted to go for another round..... But I said "NO WAY!"

But do you know that exercise enhances your mood?  

I do feel a lot happier and healthier after 3 kilometers of cycling and of course I'll cycle again with a different and a more challenging route.

To a healthier me!

3 comments: