Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mondays.......

I LOOOOVEEEE MONDAY!!!

Ughhhhh.....

That is sooo not me!

In fact, no one loves Monday! the most hated day of the week.

Just like any other Monday, last Monday was a totally unproductive day and to make it even worse, it was the MONDAY AFTER THE LONG CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS!!!!

The clock seems to be moving in a slow-motion. The morning seems like never ending. I don't even think I could make it until 5.30 pm. You know what I mean right!

Until.......

Ali rang me and said:

Ali: I'm coming over! let's go and have lunch somewhere!

Me: Yeay! Food! Drive faster I'll wait at the lobby!

And I get to pick the place for lunch.

Chee Meng Chicken Rice!

I think the original shop is in Jalan Bukit Bintang
The shop is at Jalan Kelang Lama... I seriously don't know the full address but I know where it is. But just look at the crowd!!

So difficult to get seats during lunch hour... we get seats at the back of the shop in front of the vegetable refrigerator

I We had my our favorite lemon juice.... The best lemon juice everrrrr!!!! 



And we had our usual Chicken Rice with roasted chicken.



Without wasting any minute... I must eat nowwwww!!!!



And we manage to clear everything in less than 10 minutes... That's how hungry we are.

See... the refrigerator behind Ali!

The shop is just by the the roadside.. If you are driving towards KL, it should be on your left and if you are lucky enough, you can even park in front of the shop or restaurant or whatever you would like to call it but I prefer shop than restaurant.... Ok enough with the shop and restaurant!

Oh by the way, the total cost for our lunch at Chee Meng is RM 19!

No comments:

Post a Comment